Friday, February 11, 2011

Review: Albatross Powder Sun

Albatross Powder Sun is a Korean-made sunblock with SPF 41/PA++. I received this sample few weeks ago. I've never heard of this brand before. Not sure where you can get it from and how much is it. You can Google it to find out. The website printed on this sachet is: www.charmzone.co.kr

At first, I thought this is just any typical sunblock and I rarely use sunblock because of the strong smell and sticky after-application feeling. Since I have to walk under the sun EVERY SINGLE DAY, I usually end up reaching my destination with sweaty and sticky face due to the sunblock!! Since I had this sample, so I decided to give it a try hoping it'll make things better for me.

To my surprise, this sunblock is not sticky and it has this powder-ish feeling after applying it! What's most important about a sunblock is that it can protect me from the sun and indeed I did not get any darker ever since I started using it last week! But no signs of getting fairer. *DUH* LOL! However, I still end up at my destination with sweaty face (but not as sticky). Who doesn't? The weather is crazy lately! *Grrr*


Hooray! Now I know what to use every time I have to walk under the sun! Ooohh.. and I wanna share something from this sachet.. really no joke!


Yes, it's true, you'll REALLY see the difference just by using THE sample! Overall, I would recommend this product to those who uses daily sunblock to prevent freckles, skin pigmentation, skin premature aging, etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment