Friday, April 1, 2011

Monthly Giveaway! - Apr2011

It's time for our exciting giveaway again to reward our fans this April! All you need is to be a fan of Happy Free-Bees on Happy Free-Bees Facebook fan page OR a follower of this website! Then, just leave a comment on this post. (Any comment at all!) And you will be in the running to win the prize! Those who have participated before can participate again every month. Prize winner must be a Malaysia resident. Submit your entry in the following format:

*your comment here*
Follower ID/Facebook display name:
E-mail:

Winner will be picked using "http://www.random.org/" and will be announced after the closing date. Since there are SOOO many Herbal Essence fans here, we are giving away again one (1x) sample set of Herbal Essence Hair Products for April's Monthly Giveaway! *yay* This sample set consists of 3 sachets: shampoo, conditioner and intensive treatment.

Sample set of Herbal Essence Hair Products

Closing date: 30 April 2011, 6pm.
*Remember to check your e-mail right after the closing date to know if you're the winner. The prize will be forfeited for winner who did not reply within 3 days of notice.


\


RESULTS
The following is the list of participants of Monthly Giveaway for April 2011.

1. kharyee725@yahoo.co.uk
2. tanpohying@yahoo.com
3. khuan21@msn.com
4. pohlitan@yahoo.com
5. gohhaowei@gmail.com
6. siewchin2000@yahoo.com
7. shia88@hotmail.com
8. adikabang.abang84@gmail.com
9. rich_joel@yahoo.com
10. thera.seow@gmail.com
11. leonardleong@live.com.my
12. tulip_naa@yahoo.com
13. hamtaro0125@hotmail.com
14. preakzz@gmail.com
15. ximeyee@hotmail.com
16. leksaulan@yahoo.com
17. jowy3_7@yahoo.com
18. rasyidahanuar@yahoo.com
19. syawal@sabily.org
20. bedoh_joyah@yahoo.com.my
21. eviewest9@hotmail.com

And the winner according to random.org is.....


Congratulations,

preakzz@gmail.com!

22 comments:

  1. I would like to get one!! Took part last time but didn't win. Hope this time can win it and try the sample of Herbal Essence hair products.

    Follower ID/Facebook display name: Ng Khar Yee
    E-mail:kharyee725@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. nice freebies, pls reserve 1 set for me ya :)

    Follower ID/Facebook display name:Yvonne Tan
    E-mail: tanpohying@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Facebook display name: Cheong Choong Khuan
    E-mail: khuan21@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Herbal essense as well :)
    Facebook display name: Cherol Tan
    E-mail: pohlitan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I oso wanna try win this :)
    Facebook display name: Goh Hao-Wei
    E-mail: gohhaowei@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to try to grab a chance to win the sample of Herbal Essence hair products.
    Facebook display name: Chong Sc
    Email: siewchin2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely want this prize..
    Get it for me!!
    Facebook display name : Mery sia
    Email : shia88@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want this !!!!
    facebook display name:nea naena
    email:adikabang.abang84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like Herbal Essence smells.

    Followe ID:Anne
    email:rich_joel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah... I want to win this ^^

    Follower ID: Thera Seow
    email: thera.seow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah...I want to get this...i wanna try~~
    Facebook display name: Leong Kok Heng
    E-mail: leonardleong@live.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  12. I WANT IT TOO!! DID'NT WIN LAST TIME..HUHUU...

    Facebook display name: NUR AMALINA AHMAD
    Email: tulip_naa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi HappyFreeBees,

    I want this, i want this, I WANT I WANT!!! ^^
    I WANT TO TRY THIS PRODUCT LAAAAAAA~ ~ ~ ~~~

    Facebook Display name: Yvonne Bun

    Email: hamtaro0125@hotmail.com

    Thanks HappyFreebees^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've done both; followed your blog and like the facebook page.. =)

    Follower ID/Facebook display name: hazel darwisya/shufazia noorain
    E-mail:preakzz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope to get this! Want to try new things!

    Follower ID/Facebook display name: Xime Ng
    E-mail:ximeyee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Herbal Essence Hair Products! Look great! I want it ! :)

    Follower ID/Facebook display name: Lek Sau Lan
    E-mail: leksaulan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i wish i can get this...i wan try it...make a wish ~ ~ ~~~ make a wish...hope can get it...:)

    Facebook Display name: green wish

    Email: jowy3_7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. give it to me...me...me!
    Facebook Display name: Rasyidah Anuar

    Email: rasyidahanuar@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, so sad that I've not been spotted as winner of the past contest. Hope that this time luck in on my hand :-)

    Facebook ID : Muhammad Syawal Halimun
    E-mail : syawal@sabily.org

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi.. hope i'm the lucky person can get this sample...heeeeee
    facebook Display name: Mari Ana
    E-mail:bedoh_joyah@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Random number picker thingy, please pick me!! =D

    Facebook display name:Evie Yang
    E-mail:eviewest9@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations, hazel darwisya!
    You are the lucky winner for this month's Monthly Giveaway! We have sent you a notification e-mail. Please reply us asap with your details ya!

    As for the rest, don't worry, comment on May's Giveaway post to stand a chance to win! ;) FYI, even though you have submitted your entry, but once our system detects that your email is not in our fanpage or followers list, then another winner will be selected automatically. So, be sure to LIKE our fanpage ya!

    ReplyDelete